Master Ranks are blue diamonds with a number found in the bottom right corner of a card. The Master Rank of a card can be increased by using fragments of feelings for cards of all rarities, or pure crystals of feelings for 4☆ cards. The maximum Master Rank of any card is Master Rank 5. By increasing a card's Master Rank, the card will gain additional stats. Doing this will also count as progress towards a character's Master Rank mission. Cards with costumes will unlock more costume variants at Master Ranks 1, 3, and 5. Master Rank 2 is required for a card with unique hairstyle to unlock its hairstyle.
Master Rank costs[edit | edit source]
The cost to increase a card's Master Rank depends on the card's rarity. The higher the rarity, the more it costs to increase the Master Rank.
Increasing Master Rank[edit | edit source]
To increase a card's Master Rank:
- Open the character menu by tapping on the button labeled "メンバー"
- Tap on the button labeled "Training"
- Tap on the button labeled "マスタートレーニング"
- Tap on the card that will have its Master Rank increased
- Select fragments of feeling or a pure crystal of feeling (if the option is given)
- Tap on the button labeled "決定" to confirm
Additional stats given[edit | edit source]
The amount of additional stats given by increasing a card's Master Rank depends on the card's rarity. Each rank in a card's Master Rank grants additional stats. For example, a 2☆ card with Master Rank 2 would gain 600 in stats.